Here it is, for goodness’ sake: Episode 8, with very special guest Kate Hawes (pictured on the right)! Episode 7 was a Royal Wedding special but due to a combination of 1)eating lots of pringles, which messed up the sound and 2) talking about things I can’t mention for about ten minutes. If I ever get really desperate, I might post it, but don’t hold your breath.
We talk an awful lot of rubbish in this episode as well, and though I was ruthless in my editing, I probably didn’t manage to cut out all the offensive material, and the rest of the stuff was a little disjointed. We try to discuss:
- What does Scott Wilson look for in a woman?
- What did the cow say when he crossed the road?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread
- If fruits had personalities, what would they be? (eg. banana - jovial, or introspective)
- Do you think Charles will take the throne?
- Should Marajuana be legalised?
- Is being vegetarian good?
Questions for the next show?
You could Twitter us - @hecklrpodcast
Email us - email@example.com
Become a fan of ours on Facebook
Perhaps even Formspring us - formspring.me/hecklr
Download from heret (right-click, save-as) or just left-click to listen!